Job DescriptionPosition: Specialist- Product Change Management
The Specialist - Product Change Management is responsible for:
- Runs the SAP BW report for Sales / Gross Margin for Products / Customers.
- Create and maintain Material Master Data in SAP for finished products as required.
- Create and maintain MS project files for Change related projects as per PCM requirements.
- Follow the Processes related to change related projects.
- Report to and work with other Product Change Managers when additional resources are needed.
- Prepare reports as requested by PCMs.
- Provide support as necessary in the co-ordination and liaison of all changes related to Vendor Change, Process Changes, Product Package Changes, and other related changes for the site working closely with Sourcing/Purchasing, Quality Engineering, R & D, Operations, and APMs.
- Provide support as necessary to implement the Product Discontinuation or replacement process with the respective Site and Global teams.
- Work closely with R&D, Process Engineering and Quality Engineering teams on all issues requiring technical input.
- Maintain and update status of projects related to all aspects of Product and Process Changes.
- Provides support as necessary for the SOIP process related to product Changes.
- Run reports to help manage backend of Life Cycle for existing Products. (obsolescence; consolidation)
- Position supports Product Change Management function for Troy, Plymouth and other plants as necessary.
- Develop knowledge of product portfolio.
- Any other assignments from Product Change Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent level of experience.
- 2 - 3 year experience in Supply chain or product portfolio (Life cycle) Management in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be a team player and be able to get results from Cross-Functional team.
- Knowledge in Business/ Portfolio analysis are required.
- Person must be well organized, Analytical, and be able to make decisions relating to the Product Changes.
- Knowledge of SAP, as well as Computer programs such as Word, Excel, MS project, PowerPoint and SharePoint are a must.
- Ability and desire to grow into a Managerial position within a few years.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.85 billion. Sustaining growth and improving profitability in 2018: order intake to increase up to CHF 3.4 billion, sales to around CHF 3.2 billion, and the EBITDA margin to improve to around 15 % (after investments). *CA
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials and services. With a dynamically growing network of over 30 locations worldwide Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
Statement of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: Oerlikon Metco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Oerlikon Metco to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. Oerlikon Metco is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of our company to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not
limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring,
training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement,
classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions. If you require an accommodation during the application process or for issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity please contact Human Resources.
Oerlikon is a leading high-tech industrial group specializing in machine and plant engineering. The Company is a provider of innovative industrial solutions and cutting-edge technologies for man-made fibers manufacturing, drive systems, vacuum and surface solutions.
A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 15,500 employees at over 200 locations in 36 countries and sales of CHF 3.2 billion in 2014, the Company invested CHF 121 million in R&D, with over 1,300 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
Role: Specialist - Product Change Management
Apply for this job now.