WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
This company ignited the BIM revolution in 1984 with ARCHICAD?, the industry first BIM software for architects. As the company grows, they have a need to hire a Sales Manager to work from their home
WHAT WILL I BE DOING:
The primary responsibility of the sales manager is to grow the companies sales footprint in the assigned metropolitan territory. This is a quota-carrying position with a prescribed annual invoiced sales target comprised of software sales, subscription sales, and services sales. The sales manager is a field position meaning the sales manager spends 50% or more time in front of customers and prospective customers. The sales manager is responsible for a targeted metropolitan area, and works closely with sales, marketing, and technical support colleagues to meet or exceed the annual invoiced sales targets, local demand generation goals, and user community development and support initiatives in the assigned metropolitan area
• Pursue direct sales activities in the assigned metropolitan areas
• Identify, win, and retain key or strategic accounts
• Work closely with marketing to develop and roll-out a local demand generation plan comprised of physical and virtual events including but not limited to seminars, software test drives, accredited training events, trade shows, etc.
• Engage and grow the local user community by increasing the company profile in the assigned metropolitan area through regular user events
Consultative Sales Success Focusing on ROI - 3 to 5 years of successful experience at complex, value-driven, consultative sales with an emphasis on producing client-specific measurable ROI. Dual overall revenue growth emphasis on BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & EXISTING CLIENT GROWTH within a multi-state territory
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in engineering, business administration or related field
• Demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas • Demonstrated competence in consultative selling
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including public speaking and negotiation
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other customer relationship management application
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED?
The OTE range is $120,000. The variable at 100% of quota is $35,000 paid out in quarterly bonuses
Full medical benefits. All expenses covered
SOUND LIKE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON NOW !
I have been in the recruiting business since 1989. I work in all industries across the board and place people in all levels from sales all the way up to VP level positions
As an Executive Recruiter / Headhunter (yes headhunter) for over 20yrs - I take great pride in having built my career, and still run my organization the old fashion way......on Relationships, Trust, Respect for confidentiality, Honesty, being Optimistic, Persistent not pushy, and coaching & educating candidates and corporate clients to the best of my abilities throughout the entire interview and offer process.
As we've all seen through the years of here-today/gone-tomorrow recruiters, resume board database junkies, and schlock recruiters/paper pushers....., it's even more so now that my clients truely enjoy, value and respect my traditional techniques, services and values.
Major accomplishments include identifying and resolving problems before they reach crisis stage, and sourcing and placing candidates more expeditiously than the competition while managing multiple assignments in fast paced work environments. Proven track record of bringing projects in ahead of schedule and under budget. Good presentation and interpersonal skills, along with expertise in advanced behavioral, competency-based interviewing techniques. Well versed in both state and federal employment law. Possess a strong sense of urgency and a passion for employment services. My goal is to build new and continue to build existing business relationships with large companies or divisions, as well as start-up firms.
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.