You will be working for a primary school based in Aston, Birmingham, supporting the HR Manager in delivering a successful HR administration function. You will be working on a part time basis, 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Whilst recruiting for the role on a permanent basis, the organisation will consider the HR Administrator to join on a temporary basis, starting on 1st September 2021. Your hours will be Monday to Friday with flexibility on hours to suit the individual. Whilst working on a temporary basis via Hart Recruitment, you will be entitled to a range of benefits including 1000s of great High Street retail, dining and mobile contract savings as well as discounts on insurance providers.
Once permanent in this role, you will be working term time only, plus 2 weeks, meaning you will work for 41 weeks of the year and have 11 weeks leave.
As the HR Administrator working on a part-time basis, you will be:
- Dealing with sickness and absence and maintaining records efficiently
- Producing reports to monitor sickness using Excel
- Updating payroll changes such as salary increases, hours, address updates, sickness and absence
- Responsible for completing the recruitment process administration including advertising vacancies, pre-employment checks, DBS checks, producing offer letters and contracts
- Providing day to day HR guidance and support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Monitoring, updating and progressing training requirements for staff
- General administration duties including scanning and filing
As the HR Administrator, you will have:
- Previous HR administration experience, including payroll support
- Experienced in providing day to day HR guidance and support to management
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Excel
- CIPD qualified at Level 3 or above
- Previous experience within the education sector
- You may also have experience in one of the following: HR Assistant, HR Generalist, Personnel Administrator, School Administrator, Cover Manager, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources, Recruitment Administrator, Payroll Administrator
As the HR Administrator, your salary will be circa £24,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience, with benefits including term time hours and 11 weeks leave per year