Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £130 - £180 per day, Inc benefits
Reed Education is seeking a highly qualified and passionate Science teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective instruction to students in KS3 and KS4.
- Plan and implement lessons that align with curriculum standards and objectives
- Assess student learning and progress regularly
- Provide individual and small group instruction to support student learning
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to provide a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date student records
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related field
- Teaching certification in Science
- Experience teaching Science in a secondary school setting
- Strong knowledge of curriculum standards and objectives
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Strong understanding of teaching strategies to support diverse learners
Reed Education is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, races, and genders. If you are passionate about teaching Science and want to make a positive impact on our students, please apply today!