Thielen Motors Inc, has an immediate opportunity available for an Automotive Technician to join our team. Must have 2+ years of automotive technician experienceor Automotive Technical/Trade School Degree. General Motors training and/or experience a plus! Paid GM training provided while employed. Are you looking for a home with great benefits, income and opportunity to advance your career? We are a family owned business that has been in the automotive industry for over 42 years! Centrally located in the heart of the lakes country!
Requirements for the Automotive Technician - Thielen Motors Inc
- 2+ years of automotive technician experience PREFERRED and/or Automotive Technical/Trade School Degree.
- Clean driving record REQUIRED!
- ASE Certification, GM training and/or experience a PLUS!
- Desire to exceed the customer's expectations
- Willing to obtain GM certifications
- Passion to achieve high standards
- Must have your own tools
Benefits for the Automotive Technician - Thielen Motors Inc
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Bonus Considered
- Training Salary
Compensation for the Automotive Technician - Thielen Motors Inc
- This position pays a flat rate with annual earnings ranging from $33,000 to $60,000 based on experience and certifications.
Apply online ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO THE DEALERSHIP - Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Thielen Motors Inc-Automotive Technician
Role: Automotive Technician - Thielen Motors Inc
Apply for this job now.