Production Support Administrator - Respironics
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Respironics Production Support Administrator. Work will be carried out at the premises in Stoke Prior The successful candidate will work 40 Hours per week paid monthly in arrears. You will earn £21,000 to start, raising to an annual salary of £21,500 after satisfactorily completing the probationary period.
- Previous experience working in a production or high volume service environment
- Computer literate with intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience of using company operational systems - ideally SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Dedicated to delivering high levels of service to internal and external customers
- Reliable, dependable and hard working
- Good team player used to working in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Ability to multi task and meet the physical demands of the job
- Flexible and self-motivated with the drive to go the extra mile
- Planning and prioritisation of device testing and repair in conjunction with the Respironics Service Delivery Manager for all Respironics activities at the Hugo 2 workshop.
- Progress-chasing of work against the agreed production plan and customer SLA's
- Quality inspection of tested devices and paperwork prior to release for packing and despatch
- Investigation and resolution of production roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Capturing and analysis of production data and reporting to customer in line with contract
- Implementation of continual improvement activities as required to improve productivity, efficiency, and the overall service to Respironics in scope with the customers contract
- Providing support to the Respironics engineers and warehouse staff as required to maximise productivity
- Liaising with customers as required regarding operational matters and to ensure all enquiries are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Handling of customer queries through SAP, email and telephone
- Maintain work area in a tidy, safe and efficient condition
- Ensure full compliance at all times with quality management systems and Health and Safety systems to meet the requirements of all company and external standards (ISO 13485) as appropriate
- Other duties as requested
Based in Bromsgrove, Hugo Technology work in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- 22.5 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company cash plan
- Company sick pay
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button