Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a Maths Graduate considering a career in teaching?
Join a large secondary school in South Sheffield seeking to appoint a Maths Graduate Teaching assistant on a full time basis.
As a Maths Graduate Teaching assistant the successful candidate will:
- Offer in class support to students across years 7-11
- Support pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis in the Maths department
- Cover Maths lessons with pre-set wok in the absence of the class teacher
- Working directly alongside the Maths teacher to develop lesson plans and activities
- Gain invaluable experience prior to starting a PGCE
This popular school is a large vibrant secondary school located in South Sheffield and Due to the diverse demographics of the school, there are a high proportion of pupils with English as an additional language (EAL) and a significant number of pupils receive additional Pupil Premium funding.
The school is located in South Sheffield and is easily accessible from the surrounding areas and public transport links into the city centre. For those who drive, the school has a large car park accessible for all staff members.
For all Maths graduates interested in this position, please submit a full CV via the link below. For further information, please contact the Sheffield Secondary Team on 0114 241 3341 or email #removed#