Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Residential worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the well being of children in Dorset, this will be situated in Blandford Forum.
Children's residential care services have a reputation for providing outstanding levels of care, helping children and young people with a range of complex needs, including Emotional behavior & social disabilities.
We have a new home situated in the Blandford Forum area of Dorset that offer support for Children and Young People aged 7-19 years old. Some of our children, and young people may also display emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- Meeting the needs of the Children and Young People
- Safeguarding the Children and Young People
- Managing challenging behaviors
- Recording and Reporting
- Attending Meetings and Appointments
- Planning and engaging in activities
- Supporting the Young People to gain independence
- House duties including cooking and cleaning
- Any other duties requested by the deputy or home manager
- Qualification: Level 3 in Children & young people (preferred)
- Experience: 2+ years working with children
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently - Full UK Driving Licence is required due to the needs of the children.
- Hours: Approx 40 hrs per week with sleep ins
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.