HANAC, Inc. - originally founded by George Douris as the Hellenic American Neighborhood Action Committee - is a New York City-based multi-faceted social services organization. The organization was founded in 1972 to serve the needs of vulnerable populations throughout New York City.
The Procurement Contract Specialist reports to the Director of Programs and Development and is responsible for researching, writing, and coordinating the grant application process as well as the management of proposals and maintain a prospect and founder database, The Program Development Coordinator will also identify research additional funding sources and organizing the development of contracts.
- Execute all program contracts, which include serving as an initial point of contact for funding sources in order to respond to their needs, inquiries, and/or problems.
- Serve as the main keeper of more than forty contracts, subcontracts, MOUs, Linkage Agreements, Agreements, Leases, and other records as needed.
- Supports Management, Program Directors, and Fiscal Department with records retrieval, documents, and other information as requested
- Provide regular program reports to funding sources
- Work collaboratively with all Program Directors to ensure that awarded contracts are executed accurately to the initial funding application submission
- Prepare all kind of letters for Council members or funding sources as needed
- Work with Program Directors and community organizations to gather data, information, and supporting documentation required to prepare and submit funding requests and grant reports.
- Writing support to translate program strategy frameworks into compelling proposals to impact funders.
- Prepare all kind of different RFPs linkage agreements, MOUs and other as needed
- Respond to inquiries about all programs' grants and fiscal year funding to management, fiscal department, and program directors
- Track and manage all proposals, grants, and applications
- Attend training updates about city platforms and contract compliance requirements.
- Minimum requirement: BS/BA. Minimum 2-5 years of contract procurement and proposal development experience with several grants
- At least 2- 5 years experience in not for profit, preferably with social service organizations with multiple contracts and diverse funding sources
- Deep experience managing city funding platforms
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Past experience in working with a large number of contracts and funding sources
- Knowledge of different funding sources
- Significant Proficiency in MS Office computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiasm for working closely with a multitude of internal and external partners.
Benefits Offered: Excellent benefits, including health insurance plan, dental, vision, and life insurance plan, flexible spending account, 403b, vacation, sick, holiday pay, and TransitChek.
Salary: $35,000 to $43,000 per year (commensurate with experience)
Powered by JazzHR