Corporate Health Company is seeking a qualified Medical Office Assistant. Company is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. This position offers a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness. This is a temp to perm MA role, 35 hrs a week. Hourly rate is negotiable. Providers are eligible for benefits at 20 hours per week.
- Establish rapport and relationships with the patients
- Assist providers in establishing a welcoming and inviting clinical culture
- Directly assist the on-site provider(s) with day to day operations
- Provide a clinical experience surpassing each patient’s expectations
- Certified in Phlebotomy is a plus
- May be required to perform front and back-office duties
- Be technically proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Consistently utilize an Electronic Medical Records system
- Administer TB Skin tests
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments and outside referrals
- Maintain administrative skills
- Maintain clinic supply inventory and complete orders to maintain adequate supply levels
- Deliver other clinical procedures as directed by the on-site provider(s)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Be able to lift 20 lbs. periodically
- Must be able to draw blood
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Role: Medical Assistant
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.