The TPM Facilities Leader is responsible for ensuring the shop operations and campus are fully supported to run without interruption and with the highest level of efficiency. This will include but is not limited to: implementing a total preventive maintenance program with critical spares, overall shop 6S improvement plan, and continuous improvement to support our environmental health and safety programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive un-planned machine down-time to less than 5%
• Lead lean project teams to drive continuous improvement efforts. Use Lean “foundational tools / elements” including: 6S, TPM, mistake proofing to ensure productivity targets are met and waste is removed from our manufacturing processes.
• Ensure budget targets are adhered to for capital purchase and maintenance expense
• Manage and schedule daily, weekly, and monthly machine maintenance and downtime
• Supervise the maintenance staff and develop a cross training plan
• Utilize operational metrics to drive shop-wide performance.
• Strong positive leadership skills, coupled with creative, and decisive problem solving ability.
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Experience utilizing MRP or Oracle
• Develop long term capacity studies & machine utilizations by hours, to ensure resources are adequate to support the workload.
• Ensures that daily goals are met and sustained daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly
QUALIFICATIONS AND Education
• B.S. or advanced degree (Engineering or Business degree preferred).
• Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience- Machine shop engineering or support function
• Maintenance experience is desired (Hydraulic, mechanical or electrical)
• Strategic planning experience and analytical problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
• Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing practices.
• Self-motivated and achievement oriented.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Market leader in Orange County in Staffing, Recruiting and payroll servicing.
Role: Facilities Leader / Total Preventive Maintenance - 20655
Apply for this job now.