Customer Service Sales Associate
Our promotional marketing company is looking for a Customer Service Sales Associate who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for addressing customer product issues and concerns with the company. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution.
• Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers
• Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life
• Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
• Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers
• High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
• 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
The management team offers an environment where our associates ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual performance.
- Full paid one on one training
- Full time / Part Time / Seasonal Openings
- Management trainee positions opening Summer 2018 -Yearly R&R trip
GT Global Group is a high energy promotional marketing firm in Kansas City. We specialize in retail brand management and client acquisition.
Retail Brand Management is one of the fastest growing industries across the country. GT Global Group alleviates some of the work from Fortune 100 and 500 Companies by aiding in all avenues of their retail brand marketing to expand their business development locally. All representatives are cross trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. GT Global Group focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.
Role: Team Lead Merchandiser
Location: Overland Park,
Apply for this job now.