Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a top law firm. The Legal Secretary will work within the Housing Management & Property Litigation team.
The Legal Secretary will assist the secretaries in providing comprehensive secretarial/administrative support and help meet client expectations in line with the department’s objectives.
Main Duties of the Legal Secretary:
• Audio and copy typing and document processing;
• Formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed;
• Diary management for the fee earner(s);
• General administrative support for the department e.g. filing, photocopying;
• Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate;
• Producing bills and dealing with invoices;
• Organising and maintaining tidy and accurate files both in hard copy and electronically;
• To provide cover and support to the other secretaries within the team as and when required. Flexibility is important as there can be considerable fluctuations in the amount of work produced by fee earners.