Cantor Law Group, an AV-rated downtown Phoenix firm, seeks a sharp family law paralegal with at least three years of recent Arizona family law experience and the ability to proactively manage a diverse caseload of 40+ active cases. You will support one associate attorney and have extensive daily contact with our clients. Assistance is provided by our team of administrative support staff.
We offer extremely competitive base compensation, exceptional bonus opportunities as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Minimum 3 years recent Arizona family law experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of current rules pertaining to Arizona family law cases
- Proactive and highly organized; able to handle and direct caseload with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up
- Excellent analytical capabilities & writing skills; able to independently draft motions for attorney review
- Work well as a member of a fast-paced team
- Professional appearance, demeanor and attitude towards our clients
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word and other MS Office applications
- Paralegal certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of TimeMatters a plus
We are a successful downtown Phoenix law firm practicing criminal defense, family law and plaintiff personal injury representation.
Role: Family Law Paralegal
Apply for this job now.