Company: RESOURCES FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Resources for Human Development's Mainstay United program is open and hiring for Full-time, Part-time, and On-Call Direct Support Professionals in the Mt. Bethel/Bangor/East Stroudsburg
Direct Support Professionals are responsible for assisting adults with disabilities to develop communication, social, and daily living skills.
Advantages of Working for RHD
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO Plan
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Scholarship and Tuition Programs
- Employee Assistant Program
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Cell phone discounts
- Provide supervision of individuals in accordance with the person-centered ISP. Supporting someone to work towards outcomes identified in ISP and other Person-Centered Support Plans.
- Complete required documentation
- Administer Medication
- Provide transportation to consumers in the company vehicle.
- Support consumers in activities of daily living, meal prep, toileting, hygiene,
- Community Integration Activities and access to community Supports--med appointments, social security,
- Relevant Experience Preferred
- Paid Training Provided
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Mainstay United offers a range of residential, behavioral, and independent living skills support, within a rehabilitative model, for individuals with intellectual disabilities. The program specializes in helping people who have a history of problematic sexual behavior by incorporating clinically centered practices into everyday living. Mainstay United uses trauma-informed and person-centered positive approaches to address risk-reduction for the community and to assist individuals in gaining independence.