COMPANY: T2M RESOURCING LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Salary up to £55K plus £5K Car allowance
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Finance Manager to lead the team at the finance centre of this major company based in the Cheltenham area. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead a team of 5 Accountants (both qualified and non-qualified).
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the team to produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Oversee month end processing and balance sheet reconciliations as well as monthly stock and cost accounting
- Lead the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Take a lead role in the implementation of new ERP system
- Support the financial reporting function
- Developing cost and analysis models
- Supporting Financial Planning and budgeting processes
- Business Partner with divisions to support the operational businesses in achieving their objectives.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports to business managers
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience, skills and personable attributes:
- Qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Must have worked in a fast-moving customer focused finance team producing Management & Statutory Accounts
- Experience of leading a team within a Finance environment
- Demonstrate proven leadership, effective stakeholder engagement skills and the credibility to influence at all levels
- Be confident and articulate with the ability to produce and present high-quality financial information
- Be happy getting involved with the detail but able to see the bigger picture and support Business managers
- Must have strong Excel skills
- A curious mind - able to look beyond the numbers
- Deadline focused with good organisation and planning ability
The role is ideally suited to someone who is seeking to advance their career to the next level. There will be considerable opportunity for ongoing further professional and personal development.
So, what’s in it for you
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation.
- Competitive package including a salary of up to c£55K plus Car allowance
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.