Established plumbing and mechanical contractor currently seeking an experienced Plumber in the Marianna FL area. This position will be responsible for installing well-functioning plumbing systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
· Lift and/or moving pipes and fittings
· Weld steel, stainless steel or aluminum piping as required
· Install all supports as required
· Pressure test pipe as required
· Read blueprints
· Repair pipe systems
· Plan out work to be done
· Ability to read blueprints
· Knowledge of plumbing tools (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters etc.)
· Excellent communication skills
· Work independently
· Ability to work outside on a construction site
· 3+ years of plumbing experience
· Must possess knowledge of plumbing code
· Highschool diploma or equivalent
· Willing and able to work a 40+ hour week
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
· Work outside in various weather conditions
· Clear criminal record for educational and correctional facility projects
· Valid photo ID
· Must be willing to pass a pre-employment drug screen
· Top pay commensurate with experience
· Health, dental and supplemental insurance offered
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Compensation for out of town assignments (if applicable)
*We are a drug free work place. All potential employees must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
**Please note, due to the nature of some projects, this contractor participates in the E-Verify program.
At Keith Lawson Company Inc., our reputation of good service extends into the commercial new construction industry in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Our design-build/estimating staff has over 100 years of cumulative experience in mechanical and plumbing contracting. We pride ourselves in always completing our jobs on time, in budget, with quality work and a satisfied customer.
We appreciate your interest in working with Keith Lawson Mechanical Contractors.
Apply for this job now.