Due to an internal promotion, Spire Norwich Hospital, are looking for a Staff Nurse with strong acute care experience to join our dedicated, fast paced surgical ward team. We offer excellent opportunities for development with our onsite Clinical Educator and a variety of fully funded courses available.
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent, and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 3 modern Theatre suites, a state-of-the-art Outpatient service and 2 wards, comprising of 70 beds, covering a range of specialties including Surgery, Day care and HDU, which provides a dynamic and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities
- We offer excellent nurse to patient ratios allowing you more time with your patients
- You will be on a 51 bedded surgical ward looking after patients who have undergone a variety of surgical procedures.
- Responsible for your own allocation of patients alongside a Healthcare Assistant
- Dealing with admissions and transporting your patient to surgery and from recovery
- We also have a small critical care section
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management is essential in this fast paced environment
- Recent acute care experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.