Our client are on the lookout for a Intermediate or Senior Hydraulic/Fire Protection Engineer to join their Auckland consultancy. You will be joining a company that offers diverse projects, opportunities to grow your expertise, without the continuously mad hours or corporate frustrations.
If you're a team player with excellent people skills, who can identify what is important to individual clients and personalise your approach accordingly. Communicative, you'll thrive bringing your own ideas and trying new things, empowered by a flat structure and accessibility to directors.
What skills are required?
- Design and delivery of Hydraulic and Fire Protection Services projects as assigned.
- To proactively manage the quality of design, documentation and timely delivery of best fit design services to the requirements of the company and its clients.
- To proactively manage the design co-ordination with the other members of the design team.
- To proactively manage existing relationships to maximise new opportunities.
- To lead by example as a Hydraulic and Fire Protection Engineer.
- To actively promote a culture of excellence within the Engineering group.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
What's in it for you?
Our clients show that they're focused on results, not hours worked; these include five weeks annual leave. They offer a solid, stable workplace with flexibility and a great culture, where they're serious about having fun.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please contact me directly or apply via the advert.
Direct line: #removed#