Aqueduct is currently seeking a Network Engineer in our Managed Services practice who will be responsible for providing the utmost proactive and reactive support for Aqueduct Managed Services customers. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to maintain performance and availability for customers' switching, routing, wireless and datacenter environments. You would also assist with troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to their networking infrastructure.
The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be client-focused, service-driven and able to manage multiple projects, simultaneously. If you are an engineer who enjoys working with the latest in technology solutions, then this is the role for you!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support technology utilizing reference architecture and industry best practices
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Work in a dynamic team environment
- Perform incident, problem, and change ticket management
- Provide recommendations for continual service improvement
- Assist and mentor other team members with best practices
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Be a positive team player
Traditional Product Portfolio for Deployments:
- Cisco Catalyst Switching Platforms (2K,3K,4K,6K,9K)
- Cisco Nexus Switching Platforms (3K, 5K, 6K, 7K, 9K)
- Cisco Routing (ISR/ASR/IWAN)
- Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- Cisco Meraki Full Stack (MX, MS, MR)
- Cisco Controller Based Wireless Solutions
- Cisco DNA Center, APIC
- SD-WAN solutions
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with relevant technologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CCNP or CCIE level certification in route/switch strongly preferred
Aqueduct Technologies is committed to developing a diverse and talented team. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to making an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community, veterans, and any other legally protected group. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of any status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Aqueduct Technologies is one of the largest IT solutions providers in the US, recognized for our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction, our corporate culture, technology leadership, and our commitment to the local community. We pride ourselves on our world-class engineering, the investments we make in our employees and our systems, and on our loyal base of customers and manufacturers. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing, private companies in Massachusetts—and awarded the Best Place to Work in Boston for six, consecutive years—there is no better time to join Aqueduct than now!
Powered by JazzHR