Corr Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives for one of our clients based in Enfield (10-minute walk from Enfield Lock station).
Pay rate (for first 12 weeks):
- Days: £9.50 p/h (£11.00 p/h OT),
- Nights: £10.00 p/h (£11.50 p/h OT).
Days after 12 weeks:
- Monday - Friday £10.39 p/h (£15.58 p/h OT),
- Saturday £15.47 p/h (£17.66 p/h OT),
- Sunday £17.66 p/h (£17.66 p/h OT).
Nights after 12 weeks:
- Monday - Friday £13.40 p/h (£20.10 p/h OT),
- Saturday £19.89 p/h (£19.89 p/h OT),
- Sunday £18.04 p/h (£18.04 p/h OT).
- 5 out of 7 days (including weekends),
- Weekly rotating start times: 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 or 22:00 - 06:00.
Main responsibilities include:
- Picking & packing (heavy goods up to 25 kg),
- Using the Voice Picking System,
- Using LLOP,
- Following Health & Safety rules AT ALL TIMES.
- Passed Drug & Alcohol test, completed on site prior to employment,
- Good communication skills (written & spoken),
- Right to work in UK,
- Long term employment commitment,
- Warehouse experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidates.
If you are interested, please apply online or send your CV to #removed# (subject reference: JOB ENFIELD).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!