Senior Software Engineer required to be a key player within the Software development team. The role spans software requirements, architecture, and stretches into detailed design.
The successful candidate will have the below skills:
- Experience across Software Requirements Capture, Architectural Design, Implementation and Test.
- Professional experience developing distributed, multi-threaded, real-time software systems.
- Professional experience implementing software applications and services using C++.
- Proficient in system requirements and design capture in UML using Object Orientated Design methodologies.
- Familiarity with software configuration and change control best practice.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: #removed#/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Apply for this job now.