Position: Telephone Sales Representative (E-detailing)
Therapy Area: Respiratory
Territory: GSK, Stockley Park
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
Ashfield are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of GSK for a Telephone Sales Representative within their Respiratory portfolio. Ashfield are looking for high calibre candidates with an excellent telephone manner, clear communication skills, a real desire and commitment to deliver the requirements of the role. The ability to build rapport quickly with high quality attention to detail is essential in this role coupled with an empathetic manner to the pressures placed on the Healthcare Professionals and the ancillary staff.
Based in GSK, Stockley Park office you will be involved directly in driving sales performance within a high performing, customer-focused Respiratory telephone sales team.
• The primary focus of this role is to drive sales performance across GSK Respiratory portfolio, however of utmost importance is also owning and delivering excellence in customer interactions
• After completing all relevant training, and with support from the line manager, representatives should take personal accountability in becoming an expert within the respiratory disease area and environment - including the disease, GSK medicines, competitors and campaign - in order to effectively sell the benefits of GSK respiratory medicines
• Ensure ethical behaviour and full compliance of self and others within GSK’s ethical working policy, other GSK policies, health and safety requirements, and UK regulatory and ABPI requirements
• Understand and remain updated on the NHS environment
• Achieve sales and activity targets as set by GSK
• Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines
• Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills. Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed
• Possess effective organisational skills, including working with multiple projects simultaneously
• Represent the company in a professional manner and in adherence with the company dress code
• Deal with customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- Degree level or other relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the NHS environment
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and/or examples of driving individual commercial performance
- Ability to work in a complex environment - interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Proven ability to interact with customers
- Experience working in cross-functional sales or marketing team with implementation of commercial/sales plans
- ABPI examination (can be completed within role after 9 months)
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the resourcing department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and GSK.
Role: Telephone Sales Representative (Edeatiling)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Uxbridge, South East
Apply for this job now.