Hendershot, Cannon & Hisey, PC - Galleria Area based law firm providing services throughout Texas and Nationwide is immediately hiring a Litigation Associate. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years’ experience with emphasis on commercial litigation.
- Make Court appearances for hearings and trials
- Attend depositions
- Conduct administrative hearing
- Draft pleadings, prepare discovery, briefing and research.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to manage a large caseload
- Must be driven, self-motivated, and hardworking
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must exhibit intuition, logic, thoroughness, and attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time effectively
- Be a self-starter and work independently
- Have great negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Show empathy to clients and put them at ease during their difficult times
- Requires critical thinking skills, superior communication and organizational skills, and decisive judgment
Applicant must be self-motivated, possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be a team player that enables them to address complex issues. Competitive salary and benefits.
Based in Houston, Texas, Hendershot, Cannon & Hisey, P.C. is a team of skilled business law, health care law, and family law lawyers dedicated to strategic, creative and aggressive advocacy.
Founded in 1987, our business, health, family, and divorce attorneys leverage more than 130 years of collective experience to guide clients across Texas, and the U.S., through complex legal matters in a range of industries. From complex litigation, business transactions, health care law, and OSHA to a diverse divorce and family law practice, we focus on tailoring our services and strategies to our clients’ unique needs and goals. Whether it be a business or family law matter, we know success is predicated by customized counsel, extensive legal knowledge, and being more prepared than your opponent.
Role: Litigation Associate
Apply for this job now.