Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug & Alcohol Clinic - Crawley, West Sussex - Up to £32,728 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a substance misuse charity service. The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
This service aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab. You will be an RGN or RMN, ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Crawley, West Sussex area.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package up to £31,728 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
It is preferable that you have experience working in:
- Vaccinations, including BBV
- Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion
Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK