We are hiring commercial electricians for a long-term assignments in YOUR AREA! This is a new build construction site and we are looking for experienced, reliable electricians to join our crew. Electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures and make sure work is completed to relevant codes.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical systems and appliances, using hand tools or power tools.
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintain tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
Pay Rate- $17-$45 an hour depending on experience
Qualified candidates will be contacted ASAP!
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Role: Experienced Minnesota Electricians
Apply for this job now.