Overnight Merchandisers Needed!
We are hiring Overnight Merchandisers in the Fairfax, VA area.
We are seeking people who are energetic, can work with minimum supervision, and will make reliable team members. Experience is Preferred, but we will train the right people. You must be able to commit to all cities in the territory listed below.
Reliable transportation, Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance are Required.
Days: Sunday - Thursday
Hours: 10:00pm - Completed
• Falls Church
• Great Falls
Duties & Responsibilities
• Relabeling shelves and/or displays
• Setup of shelves and/or displays
• Merchandise products according to plan-o-gram/schematics
• Must be over 18 years old to apply
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Previous merchandising experience, knowledge of plan-o-grams/schematics a plus
• Capable of standing, bending, reaching, kneeling and lifting for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Reliable transportation required
RMSI provides a safe and fun work environment for employees to thrive! If this sounds like something you are interested in, please submit your application at the link below.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
• Reset specified stocking sections to Retailer provided schematics.
• Cut in new products to sections using retailer provided schematics and distribution grids.
• Audit and correct distribution of existing products using retailer provided schematics and distribution grids.
• Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters, tables and other specified locations.
• Build and Maintain Good Relationships with Store Managers, FMC's, ICC's and other Key Store Personnel.
• Set up displays and various racking fixtures per retailer programs.
• Report work daily in SRS reporting system. Must have all work entered by Monday COB for previous week worked.
• Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
• Conduct audits and surveys of store fixtures store attributes or necessary information.
• Installation and maintenance of shelf strips.
• Provide continuity coverage based upon identified on-going schedule.
• Examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered / replenished.
• Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list.
• Re-Stock shelves and displays with new merchandise.
Augment shelf or fixture delivery.
Special projects or audits.
• 6+ months’ time experience as a merchandiser or equivalent experience/exposure.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including well groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
• Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver’s license and proof of Auto insurance will be required).
• Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
• Ability to effectively communicate with store management and personnel.
• Ability to maintain records, conduct inventories.
• Ability to understand invoices and verify completeness of shipments.
• Ability to successfully work independently and in a group.
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
• Walk and stand for 8 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
• Lift up to 50lbs.
Role: Overnight Merchandisers Needed
Apply for this job now.