Company: SHIPYARD STAFFING LLC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We have immediate openings for multiple Marine Electrician positions working within the San Diego Naval Base/Shipyard.
Pay: $28 - $32/hr. Starting base pay (Based on Experience) + Overtime
Shift: 1st shift
Travel: No travel required
Must have at least 4 years of Marine Electrician experience
* Must be able to read schematics, blueprints, or other technical drawings
* Must be able to repair and troubleshoot electrical systems
* Able to use test equipment and electrical tools
* Fiber optic and copper multi-pin connector experience is a big plus
* Cable pulling and Cable Banding
* Able to follow proper safety protocol and maintain good attendance
* Able to maintain and lift cabling up to 50+ lbs and working in confined spaces
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen