Residential Support Worker
Are you tired of working in a high demanding full-time role but still want to help vulnerable children?
Do you have experience in supporting Looked After Children?
A lovely residential children's home is seeking a dedicated Support Worker to support children in care with home schooling, day to day task and accompanying them on trips. The home caters for 5 primary aged children. The home is designed to ensure that each child feels comfortable and safe within their environment. High levels of nurture and stability are presented as they replicate a loving family.
This is a fulltime, permanent position to start immediately.
The ideal ResidentialSupport Worker will need to have:
- Previous experience within a school or residential care environment
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of support
- Experience in one to one support to encourage independence and raising self-esteem
- Excellent safeguarding knowledge
- Able to work effectively with other staff as part of a team
In return the successful ResidentialSupport Worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- An enhanced DBS, which is refundable after 10 days of work
- An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to make genuine difference in children's lives
For more information, please call ELI on #removed# or please send your CV to #removed#