We are seeking experienced Tax Professionals who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs.
- Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
- Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
- Providing IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Advanced tax training
- Career advancement opportunities
We will provide all the tools and resources needed to excel in this role! Apply today!
We pride ourselves on providing our associates the opportunity to build a career, build a future, and build a life. Discover what else you can do by joining H&R Block. Apply Today! #removed#/careers
Role: Tax Professional
Apply for this job now.