Set up, changeover, troubleshoot and repair precision, high speed multiple station micro formers headers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Make basic set-ups of all production parts on headers, install tooling, make adjustments to timing, punch pressure and other tooling to produce parts to specification.
* Install and align punches and dies, install cutters and quills
* Select and install packing to adjust to proper punch length
* Adjust timing to kick out cams in relation to transfer mechanisms, remove punches and dies at end of the run.
* Troubleshoot and maintain machine in operation using knowledge of the inter-relationships of the various dies and punches.
* Remove tooling for repair and reinstallation
* Maintain and adjust oil and air lines.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum 3 years cold heading or progressive die experience.
* Ability to set up and operate cold heading machines.
* Basic math skills required
Role: Header Operator
Apply for this job now.