About the role
We are currently looking for a reliable, motivated, committed and passionate Female* Healthcare Assistants to support our clients with complex needs. You would be working with a team of established staff over seven days a week, various shifts available including nights.
Advantage Healthcare are recruiting accross the North West including areas of Liverpool including Aigburth, Knotty Ash, Litherland and Wirral including Bromborough and Morecambe. All applicants must have at least three months paid care experience, and have a keen passion for working with clients who have complex care needs.
*SDA section 7 applies.
We can offer you:
- Hourly Rate between £9.00-£14.00 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours including nights
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- PEG & Enteral Feeding
- Stoma & Wound care
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.