Facilities coordinators typically work under a facilities manager to maintain office equipment, physical space and telecommunications systems for a single building. Facilities coordinators handle building-equipment emergencies on an ongoing basis and serve as a liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in to fix problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- l Manage building and equipment maintenance schedules, test building security
- systems and prepare for emergencies by creating action plans as the building
- l Help a manager planning for the future building space and supply needs of an
- l Assist and perform cost-benefit analysis, and hire new employees.
- l Communicate daily with supply vendors and update company executives regularly.
- l Participate in regular building investigation, and report to the manager.
- l Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and
- participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- l Implement Property & Auto related claims and programs.
- l Applying for required environmental, construction, and building permits occasionally
- or annually.
- l Assist with emergency response, evacuation planning, and employee training.
- l Review furniture needs and keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked.
- l Maintain all other assets, such as utilities, vehicles and office equipment.
- l Require to work in an administrative assistant capacity in addition to maintenance
- l An associate's degree, but a bachelor's degree in Business, Construction, Urban
- planning, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- l Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Korean
- l Must be adaptable and flexible.
- l Stay organized while multitasking, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- l Excellent organization, recordkeeping and documentation skills.
- l Proficient with Microsoft Office, and Driving Skill required.
- l 1-3 years of experience working in facilities, project management or real estate, but
- not required.
Powered by JazzHR