Our client, a well known travel company, is seeking a full-time, temporary Product/UX Designer to join their team for a 6-month period. They are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to design engaging experiences for customers worldwide. You should be experienced with translating business and user goals into impactful and user-centric designs, which includes but is not limited to wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and visual design. As a part of the design team, you will work closely with product managers, developers, and other designers, as well as with brand, marketing, usability, copy writing and other product partners.
What You Will Do
- Partner closely with product and engineering to translate business and users' goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Ensure designs and user interfaces communicate consistent, effective experiences and messages across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new products, features, and functionalities that enhance our mobile and web experiences
- Drive and/or collaborate on all cyclical user testing sessions
- Help create, maintain and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and tool-kits
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5 to 9 years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Online portfolio that showcases your design chops and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create delightful, consumer-oriented experiences
- Comfortable designing within iOS and Android native platform guidelines, and have portfolio examples to show it
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Axure
- Excellent communicator who has the conviction to champion your point of view, but can also successfully collaborate with others
Role: Sr UX UI/ Product Designer
Apply for this job now.