Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Product Innovation team. As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you'll work on all the facets of the software development lifecycle, from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies, to highly available RESTful services to back-end .NET systems. You'll be based in our Malvern, PA office or our Raleigh, NC office. At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We're supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here's what we need from you:
- 7 years of software development experience
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale, distributed systems services as part of WebAPIs, SOA or micro service architectures
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, Angular, Node.JS, Git, RESTFul APIs, and more.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality.
- Detail-oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity
- The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Demonstrated experience designing large-scale, multi-tier, high availability, scalable, cloud-hosted enterprise platforms in .NET and the MS Azure platform
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, JAVA etc)
- Familiarity with asynchronous messaging and enterprise integration patterns
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Ability to articulate architectural decisions and roadmaps at a senior executive level
- Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience building multi-threaded client and server applications
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Have these things too? Even better!
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Experience with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- At least 5 years of experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of the following technical lead practices:
- Full product life cycle
- Architecture design
- Wide range of technologies within technical specialty
- Test automation
- Performance testing
- Technical standards and deliverables
- Migration and integration
Here are some more details about the job
- You'll play an active role in establishing the product and department's strategic vision for business and Tech.
- You'll contribute to and help lead the development of complex applications using C#, .NET Core, Angular, Node.JS, Git, RESTFul APIs, Xamarin, and MVVM architecture.
- You'll actively contribute to Scrum ceremonies, design sessions, and suggest new solutions or techniques to implement.
- You'll identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
- You'll complete complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities
- You'll influence change in organizational processes, technology, and encourage the team to learn and explore new tech stack options.
- You'll collaborate with peers and coach or mentor junior-level engineers to further develop skills and adherence to best practices for developing applications.
- You'll foster an environment that welcomes different thoughts and ideas from all team members
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Powered by JazzHR