IT Helpdesk Support Technician in Smithfield, RI
Pay Rate: $13.50
Training hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
1st shift start time between 8a-10a
2nd shift start time between 10a-noon
3rd shift start time between 2p-4p
- Helpdesk position required me to provide technical support over the phone.
- Created new account, reset passwords and configured access for users.
- Researched, documented and escalated cases to higher levels of support according to internal procedures.
- Supported software installation requests.
- Processed an average of 30 - 40 inbound and outbound technical support calls.
- Informed customers about issue resolution progress.
- Properly documented and escalated incident tickets to the appropriate teams when necessary
- Worked hard to solve issues on the first call while remaining very patient with client
Skills or Qualifications:
- College degree preferred, not required, High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months of call center, technical related role.
- Prefer associate or technical degree
- High School Diploma required
- Problem solving skills
If you would like to be considered please apply directly to this posting or contact Allison Ginotti @ 877-782-3334
Look forward to speaking with you
Role: IT Helpdesk Support Technician
Apply for this job now.