Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We're looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
Location: Remote - United States
What You Will Do:
- Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends in US/Canada
- Identify business opportunities with new prospective clients (i.e. not account management)
- Prepare leads lists and cold call prospects
- Handle incoming requests for demos of the tool
- Give virtual demos of our SaaS to prospective clients
- Occasionally visit local properties to demonstrate our SaaS
- Prepare reports by collecting sales information and statistics
You'll Succeed With:
- Hotel or Hostel Operations Management experience
- A true passion for sales
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude
- Great phone presence, the ability to engage and excite potential customers
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Time management skills
- Organization skills
- The ability and the will to challenge the status quo
- Bonus: Multilingual
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at #removed# or via email at #removed#
Powered by JazzHR