We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position performing evaluations for 9th-12th grade students in the Norwich, CT area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed school psychologist in the state of Connecticut and will be provided testing materials through the school.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have Master's Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
Humanus Corporation is a leading national provider of professionals in academia and healthcare, offering students and patients the resources which they need and deserve. As a company committed to meeting the spectrum of needs of a diverse national population, Humanus works closely with its academic and healthcare partners in order to outfit them with the best qualified professionals.
Humanus is ultimately about people -- working with people in order to work for people.
Role: School Psychologist (RF: 0555)
Apply for this job now.