We are seeking an ambitious, organized Design Assistant to join our award-winning interior design firm. We have been in business for over 35 years and design fabulous model homes across the country. We offer a diverse, collaborative and fun work space - a place for growth and upward mobility for entry level designers who are seeking to become future project managers!
What we offer you:
· Flexible work week schedule
· Lively company and team events throughout the year - fun days (we celebrate Ground Hog day!), holiday parties and more…
· Generous paid time off
· Team travel to job sites and installations throughout the country
· Amazing product and resource library - the stuff design dreams are made of!
· Weekly lunch and learn “vendor presentations” and training
· Awesome break room with complimentary snacks (the good kind AND the fun kind!) and drinks!
· Great vibes for your work day! - music throughout company work space!
· A company that gives back - involved in community work for over 30 years
- Interior Design degree preferred
- strong CAD skills (must pass CAD assessment)
- knowledge of current trends
- highly organized, ability to multi-task
- excellent communication skills
- enjoys fast-paced, collaborative environments
- assist designers with multiple model home or multi-family projects
- assist with presentation design
- shop for accessories
- CAD work
- opportunities to travel and have hands on experience with model home installations
Role: Design Assistant
Location: Costa Mesa,
Apply for this job now.