The Document Specialist/Compliance Analyst will work closely with the President of a growing third-party administrator company, specializing in Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Health Savings Accounts. We are seeking a team-player who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done with minimal supervision, strict attention to detail, and a positive “Can Do” attitude. The Document Specialist & Compliance Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the creation and management of the Document Initiation and Change Control Process.
- Regularly creates and edits accurate and precise client document summaries and master plans within timely manner.
- Coordinates the wrap document process by collecting pertinent information and preparing a complete wrap document as per client request.
- Utilizes the RTO database system for the creation and revision of documents.
- Utilizes the Relius system for the secure transmission of documents.
- Maintains the Master Document List and updates all stakeholders regularly.
- Communicates with clients and staff members to assure accurate and complete data is received in a timely manner.
- Assist with the analysis, reporting, and documentation of the IRS/DOL requirements regarding 5500 reporting, ACA reporting, and non-discrimination testing.
- Communicates to clients regarding information requests and testing requirements.
- Performs analysis of confidential client census information
- Works with Billing department to prepare invoices and statements for reports.
- Tracks and maintains spreadsheet of clients and tax compliance activity.
- Provides regular reports to President of tax compliance activity.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Associate's degree in Business, Accounting, HR or related field required, Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of office experience in a role with expanded responsibility working with legal document preparation, tax preparation, or billing preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in compliance, tax, accounting, or financial planning a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented is mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is mandatory.
The Harrison Group, Inc is a third party administrator specializing in the technical consultation, design, implementation and administration of HRAs, HSAs, FSAs, and other related services to a wide range of businesses and organizations throughout the United States.
Role: Document Specialist & Compliance Analyst
Apply for this job now.