COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £65000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits Package
A London based charity is currently looking to bring on board an experienced company secretary or governance professional to join the team at director level. This role is initially presented as a 6-12 month contract, however there is the possibility it could go permanent.
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will hold a position of considerable strategic and operational significance and will have two direct reports. As such, experience working at a very senior level within the governance field is essential, and this ideally will have been gained within the not for profit sector.
Your responsibilities as the Director of Corporate Governance will include:
- advising the Chair, Chief Executive, Council and Board on all corporate governance and charity related matters
- ensuring compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
- providing a high quality secretariat function
- maintaining and developing governance frameworks
- assurance and Risk Management responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced governance professional to join a well regarded, not for profit organisation at a very exciting point in its development and take on a role that will really make a difference!
Get in touch with Kirsty at G2 Legal today for more information on this director of corporate governance role in London!