We're looking for Utility Pipe Layer/Pipe Crew with at least 1 year of experience in underground utilities including water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer. We are also looking for individuals that:
- Understand civil site drawings.
- Have underground utilities crew leader/foreman experience.
- Can communicate well with owner reps, GCs, sub contractors and inspectors
- Have deep utilities experience (20+ ft.).
- Have knowledge with ADS ,SDR ,Ductile Iron, C900, Pre-stressed concrete and Corrugated metal pipe
- Can operate a track or rubber tire front end loader.
- Shoot grade.
- Set up a pipe laser and understand percentages
- Have experience with trench shoring.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. #removed#
Role: Utility Pipe Layer - Civil Construction
Apply for this job now.