Work location: Washington, DC
Must possess valid and current US Citizenship
Successful Clearance is required; National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must have 4+ years of experience working as part of a federal information assurance/security team.
- Must have served on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- Must have experience with Incident Response Management (preferably at the "Enterprise Level, receiving reports of incidents "upwards" from component agencies and "downwards" from US-CERT, providing coordination between the two).
- Must have complete knowledge of NIST 800 series, especially 800-53.
- Will be familiar with Security Operations Center (SOC) tools (preferably QRadar, Arcsite, BigFix, Saint and other vulnerability management tools). Hands on technical experience with these tools strongly preferred.
- Must have superior written communications skills (no exceptions) as emails sent by this resource will be the "face" of the department's security team to component agencies. Writing samples will be requested of candidates under consideration.
- Public Trust Clearance (only) required
- Must report to DC worksite for standard 8am-5pm daily schedule (M-F).
Role: SOC Incident Response Analyst
Apply for this job now.