JOB REF J29683
25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS
Our client is the European market leader in drain cleaning and jetting equipment and, due to continued expansion, they are looking for a TECHNICAL ADVISOR to join their team in Thetford.
As the main point of contact for customers, this role would ideally suit someone from a plant fitting, engineering or motor trade background who equally loves petrol and diesel engines as they do people.
- To give technical advice on after sales enquiries
- Arrange mobile technician visits and organise their calendars
- Assisting customers with the parts they require and liaise with the Parts Co-Ordinator to establish availability, time scales and shipping
- Organise the maintenance, servicing and repairs for the fleet of rental vehicles
- Register and effectively manage complaints
- Meet and greet customers on site
- Engineering, plant fitting or motor trade background
- Experience of customer service and after sales
- A background of fleet management would be desirable
- Good IT skills - with an understanding of Windows products.
- Experience of using an ERP system would be beneficial (eg Microsoft D365).
Our client places high value on the importance of their team and for promotion from within, so the opportunity for progression is outstanding. They also believe that everyone should understand the products inside out and, as such, over the first few months in this role you will be equipped with the training and knowledge to make you exceptional and successful, including time spent out and about with the Service Technicians, Sales Team and even some customers!
To apply for this role please email your CV to #removed# or, for further information please feel free to call Diane on 01842 761398.