DMA, a rapidly growing, well-established marketing agency is currently looking for an SEO Manager to join our dynamic team in Naples, FL. The ideal candidate must be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Coordinating content, design, social media, and other marketing strategies for clients.
- Manage SEO team members, serving as internal lead for SEO, and oversee of all SEO team deliverables and campaign performance.
- Follows the trends of the search space and leads the pack with optimization and campaign management.
- Strong technical and analytical background, many years of related experience with SEO strategy and tactics.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams for all clients
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes that will result in immediate traffic lift
- Optimize website content, recommend content optimization strategies for conversions
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or more in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Ability to explain the value of SEO and display progress on a monthly basis beyond reporting and data.
- Team player and go-getter attitude.
- Proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization.
- Stellar communication skills and an uncanny ability to lead and influence others.
- An ability to go deep on all aspects of a complete SEO strategy: technology, content, analytics and more.
- Experience with Moz, SEMRush, Brightedge, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools.
What You Can Expect Working at DMA | Digital Marketing Agency
- Growth Driven Environment - We strive to grow every single day, we push ourselves to improve our skills as well as those that are around us!
- Role-Specific Certification - Depending upon the position, we offer various professional certifications such as Inbound, Google Ads, Google Analytics and more.
- Staying Ahead of the Industry - Being an industry leader, we have to stay ahead of everyone else in the space. We strive to write the rules and just follow them.
- Deep Technical Knowledge - Working across all major industries globally empowers our team to be a true digital marketing expert with a broad knowledge base.
- Start-up Vibe - As a rapidly growing agency, we embrace the start-up mentality and are always optimizing our efficiency.
- Career Advancement - DMA strives to provide experiences in other parts of the company to broaden knowledge, skills and abilities.
Role: SEO Manager
Apply for this job now.