Are you a fully qualified KS1 Teacher with passion and proven track record of producing fun and different resources?
Do you have a strong and positive behaviour management style?
Are you looking for a September starting position?
If so Milk-Education would LOVE to speak to you!
Milk-Education are looking for a YR2 Teacher to join an amazing, strong team within a Primary school in South Liverpool. The teacher the school are looking for must have a strong knowledge of Read Write Inc. and the ability to engage a enhance children ability to learn- sound like you? READ ON
The role requires a strong focus on Reading within the class and you will be supported by a really strong Teaching Assistants to help with interventions etc. This role is full time and starting September. The head would like to meet potential candidates in the last 2 weeks in July so if you DBS happens to be on the update service and this role sounds for you- we can potentially arrange trail days before the holidays so get in touch ASAP.
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line 3 simple steps and can be worked around out of school hours. Our target is to have teachers cleared and vetted within 48 hours- no hassle for you!
- Previous KS1 teaching experience
- Phonics experience of the programme Read Write Inc.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat with kelisha call #removed# or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.