TPM is searching for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers and their co-workers. As an Entry Level Sales Associate, your main goals will be to retain customers, increase sales and expand the business by providing an excellent professional service. Sales experience is not required - we will teach you everything you need to know!
Responsibilities as a Sales Associate:
- Acquire new quality customers
- Assist current and new customers with the correct product and services that best fit their needs
- Face to face sales
- One on one sales interactions with customers
- In person sales and marketing
- Increase personal knowledge of products and services offered
- Learn different sales techniques through continuous training and development
We offer you:
- Customized hands-on training in customer service and sales
- Trips to cool places
- Opportunities to get your foot in the door and take your sales career to the next level
- Top performers will advance and receive recognition
- No micro-managing or cubicles
- No glass ceiling - you are in charge of your own success!
- Not limited to a desk - every workday is different and challenging!
Requirements and qualities you should possess:
- B.A. or B.S. degree or 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Sense of humor
- Competitive and focused on achieve company and personal sales goals
- Disciplined to maintain a high volume of work
nter job description...
We focus on motivating our employees to provide exceptional service to our customers by supporting their development, providing opportunities for personal growth and fairly compensating them for their successes and achievements. In addition to serving our clients and retail partners, we understand the importance of empowering our own marketing representatives. We know that our employees are motivated to provide exceptional service to our customers when their own development is supported.
Role: Sales Associate - Full Time
Apply for this job now.