Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
*£1500 Welcome Bonus. *Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee. *Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times. *Paid DBS Check Further details:
- [... Click Apply...], West Yorkshire
- Position: Clinical Lead Nurse
- Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present), Alzheimer's, Challenging Behaviour - Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopaedic, Parkinson's Disease & Stroke
- Service: General and Mental healthcare
- Salary: £16.50 per hour, Welcome Bonus £1500
- Hours: Full time
- Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home as a Clinical Lead. The home specialises in care of older adults including Parkinson's Disease. The home is located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
As the Clinical Lead nurse this will mean overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home. You'll even run the whole home when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. And, whether you're following up on any resident visits related to ill health, administering prescribed medicines or keeping records to meet statutory legal requirements. What you'll need
- A Valid Pin number
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice.
- First Level registration Registered Nurse (RGN.RMN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience.
- Background in person centred care planning within a care home.
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]