We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least four (4) years of experience as a Business Analyst with at least two (2) years of experience in large scale system implementation efforts using standard SDLC methodology
- At least three (3) years of health care insurance experience is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with data structures such as relational databases, XML, fixed length, and delimited files
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience writing and executing SQL queries
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements analysis, process definition and modeling, methodology development, and impact assessment
- Collaborates with business owners and/or external clients in the definition and documentation of project scope, project risks and assumptions
- Facilitates and participates in the work estimation process
- Documents and analyzes business processes and participates in business process improvement initiatives
- Facilitates joint application design (JAD) sessions
- Documents business and functional requirements, along with any additional artifacts, to define client needs/wants
- Performs data mining and analysis as needed to support the development of required artifacts
- Manages business and functional requirements documents throughout all SDLC phases
- Facilitates and participates in logical design of system functional solutions with the technical team
- Creates screen mock-ups per functional design discussion and transfers these designs to functional requirements
- Facilitates communication between business owners and the technical team
- Establishes and maintains traceability between business and functional requirements and related artifacts in accordance with department guidelines and audit requirements
- Performs peer reviews of business and functional requirement documents both inside and outside current team
- Communicates regularly with Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to ensure accurate understanding and interpretation of requirements and related artifacts
- Participates in QA testing as necessary
- Assists with coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as necessary
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of user training materials as necessary
- Provides post-implementation support including problem triage, analysis, and resolution
- Provides support during deployment of functionality to production environment as necessary
About TotalMed Staffing:
TotalMed Staffing, Inc. provides temporary, contract, and full time staffing services to hospitals and hospital systems, medical groups, and solo practitioners who require staffing assistance in locating physicians, nursing professionals, and allied/ancillary healthcare professionals. Our professional medical staffing consultants act as an extension of your Human Resource Department and complement the recruiting efforts of your recruiting staff. We listen to your needs and seek out qualified candidates who will best fit within your organization's culture and values.
Our recruitment process progresses via consistent contact with our candidates to resolve any questions and concerns, and facilitating client interviews and follow-up to efficiently get open positions filled with the right candidate the first time. TotalMed Staffing, Inc. is committed to serving our client's staffing needs to establish a long-term staffing partnership through their continued growth.
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.