Interim Communications & Engagement Manager
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Interim Communications & Engagement Manager to join our client based in South Wales for a 12-month + contract.
Where: South Wales
Contact length: 12 months +
Daily Rate: £180 - £220 (via Umbrella Company)
Duties will include:
- Act as the lead specialist for communications and engagement for work around 'Leadership and Culture' and 'Trust and Confidence'
- Provide strategic and operational advice and lead and manage the day-to-day delivery of communications and engagement activities and initiatives to deliver messages which result in behaviour change
- Propose changes to communications policies and approaches for the Programme
- Advise the senior leaders and project teams to identify what communications and engagement methods are required and develop and implement plans for these activities
- Be the lead specialist for programme to devise communications messages, which are delivered in a timely and effective way to a range of audiences and support the behaviour change required. This will include; making presentations to large groups sometimes in excess of 20
- Be responsible for copy writing, proofing, editing and co-ordinating complex material including leaflets, briefings, databases, recommendations and evaluation reports for a range of stakeholders, including staff at all level across our organisation and trade union partners
- Develop and implement a range of policies and procedures that help enable the Leadership and Culture and Trust and confidence agenda to be taken forward
- Provide the programme team and senior leaders with reputation management advice
- Undertake audits or surveys and use measurement data to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and engagement activities and adapt future plans if necessary
- Ensure that there is a strong pipeline of engaging, timely and relevant information to staff and trade union partners
- Plan, implement, and evaluate a range of activities including staff and internal stakeholder events
- Provide updates and briefings to relevant teams about progress with implementing the changes and evaluate the methods used
- Qualification to Master's Degree level and/or equivalent relevant experience in communications and engagement
To apply for this role or to find out about other communications roles, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O'Donnell on the South West Communication Recruitment team on #removed# or alternatively email #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.